Ancra International was founded in 1969 with security in mind. We started with the mission to improve safety and security for the material handling industry and originally focused on the airline industry. We quickly realized that engineered products were needed in every market segment that moved quantities of cargo, and our comprehensive product lines were born.
In addition to being a world-class leader in the area of cargo handling and restraints, Ancra International also prides itself in having a friendly work environment full of diverse, talented individuals. View job openings below and apply to join the Ancra family today!
Human Resources Manager
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for the overall delivery of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for Ancra Cargo in Erlanger, KY. The role will also provide support to Ancra businesses located in Woodstock, Ontario and Grand Saline, Texas. The position is based at our Ancra Cargo Systems Group, 2685 Circleport Drive, Erlanger, Kentucky.
This position will be an advocate for all employees and be seen as an HR business partner to the Manager, Directors and Presidents to assist in the development of a culture of accountability, mutual trust and respect, quality, and productivity. The Human Resources Manager is responsible for the development of HR processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organizations business goals. This position reports to the President, Cargo Division.
- Recruiting and performance management, including internship programs
- Employee onboarding and new hire orientation
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Employee relations
- Employee and leadership training
- Workers compensation administration
- State and federal labor law requirements
- HRIS administration
- HR metrics analysis
- Employee safety, health and wellness
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related field
- Minimum 5 years of general human resources experience, preferably in a multi-location industrialize manufacturing and production environment or related industry
- PHR or SPHR certification a plus
- Ability to perform tactical, as well as strategic work
- Excellent business and organization communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to interact with, lead and guide employees/managers at all levels and build relationships quickly
- High level of confidentiality, professionalism and decorum
- Minimal travel (10) to other locations under the Ancra International
- Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred
- HRIS experience preferred
Apply on our company website by CLICKING HERE!