Ancra Cargo was founded in 1969 with security in mind. We started with the mission to improve safety and security for the material handling industry and originally focused on the airline industry. We quickly realized that engineered products were needed in every market segment that moved quantities of cargo, and our comprehensive product lines were born.
In addition to being a world-class leader in the area of cargo handling and restraints, Ancra Cargo also prides itself in having a friendly work environment full of diverse, talented individuals. View job openings below and apply to join the Ancra family today!
Location: Erlanger, Kentucky
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Travel: Office Environment with minimal travel
Ancra Cargo, the leading manufacturer and supplier of Cargo Control products in North America is currently looking to hire an experienced Marketing Content Designer in our Erlanger, KY corporate headquarters. Reporting to the Marketing Manager and working closely with the Sales Department, the Marketing Content Designer will support the continued growth of the organization utilizing media initiatives. The primary responsibility of this position is to assist in the improvement of communications, both internal and external. The Marketing Content Designer will be responsible for creating and designing content for company publications, such as videos, catalogs, website, and flyers, and will assist in the coordination of company events with the Marketing Manager and department staff. The Marketing Content Designer must be highly organized and detail oriented. Above all, this position assists in the promotion of a positive company image by keeping customers aware and up to date on the company’s current goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Take photos and videos using company provided equipment.
- Maintain the company website (ancracargo.com)
- Update and create and/or expand our existing social media presence including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other related technologies
- Design, create and maintain the company’s existing and new artwork and graphics requirements using industry standard graphics packages including Adobe CC 2019; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, After Effects and others.
- Design materials and prepare final files for printer
- Maintain internal company announcement board using Google Slides
- Create artwork for stencils
- Experience with WordPress templates
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, & video software
- Experience with creating promotional video content for new products. This includes using a digital video camera and directing video shoots as well as editing and releasing final, approved video content.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Software
- Photography and photo editing experience
- Portfolio of work samples
Bachelor’s Degree in Video Production, Graphic Design, Digital Design or related field. 3-5 years of design experience in marketing communications work.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organizational & Problem-Solving Skills
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Detail Oriented
- Time Management.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, digital camera and fax machines.
As the parent company of Ancra, the HEICO Companies recognize that talented employees are a key component to everyone’s success. As part of our commitment to employees, we offer you and your eligible dependents a comprehensive and valuable benefit program with quality plans to choose from.
The Company encourages employees to improve their professional skills by participating in Company approved educational programs. The Company will reimburse eligible employees for expenses for approved educational programs for seminars that are related to the employee’s job or are part of a planned job development program.
Ancra Cargo, the leading manufacturer and supplier of Cargo Control products in North America is currently looking to hire an experienced Regional Sales Executive.
Territory: Western Region (NM, AZ, CA, NV, ID, OR, WA, AK)
We are a leading manufacturer of cargo tie downs and load securement systems for the heavy duty truck trailer transportation industry.
We are seeking an outside sales representative to fill an opening in a well-established sales territory. As a regional sales executive, you will need a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business, or a minimum of 5 years industrial/manufacturing sales experience.
This Regional Sales Executive should be located in the Western United States and will cover the Western and Northwest U.S. The position will have an expected travel of 50%.
As a Regional Sales Executive, you will need characteristics which includes being personal, professional, self-starting and commitment driven with accountability to high levels of customer service and a proven track record of profitable sales growth.
Exceptional organizational skills as well as a high proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point are critical. Strong business orientation and problem/cost analysis is required.
Requirements The Regional Sales Executive will need the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree preferred, however, all candidates with relevant experience will be considered.
- Minimum of 5 years in industrial/manufacturing sales experience.
- Ability to travel 50%.
- Proven track record.
- Organizational skills, professionalism, and commitment to success is key.
Ancra International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer