Conversion Track For Logistics Posts
Ancra has continued to push towards being the sole leader in cargo securement by shaping the industry through our innovative and heavy-duty tie down tools, assemblies, and accessories for the last fifty years. With our expertise and commitment to premium quality, we can help secure your cargo and maximize your efficiency and profits. Contact us and we’ll help you find the best tool for the job.
For more information on Ancra's FasTrack System, click here to contact Ancra's Engineered Systems Team
Ancra has provided a means to include our popular Lift-A-Deck II decking system in your truck or trailer with the added benefit of easy removal and reinstallation depending on the application. Introducing the FasTrack conversion track. Used with logistics posts, the FasTrack is quick, simple, and convenient.
The FasTrack Lift-A-Deck II Conversion system is a single track with brackets attached to the back for mounting into vertical logistics post slots. This track, with addition of a Lift-A-Deck II beam, easily converts a standard dry van trailer into a captive beam Lift-A-Deck II decking trailer without requiring a permanent installation. By providing this non-permanent decking solution, Ancra helps you have more freedom and choice in how you organize your cargo, especially with trailers or containers that may be leased or used temporarily. FasTrack provides all the benefits of traditional captive decking systems along with the versatility of short-term usage or customer demonstration.
FasTrack Conversion Track Features:
- 50530-10 is a 78-in. long beveled single track assembly
- Brackets are spaced every 12-in. to mount to standard vertical E/A slots on 4-in. or 6-in. centers
- A beam stop is included at top of the LAD II conversion track. A beam stop should be installed above the insertion slot after a beam has been inserted into the track to captivate the beam
- A 1/4-20 socket head cap screw, provided with the conversion track, keeps track secured into the logistics post
Note:This non-permanent installation is the perfect solution for adding a decking system to leased equipment or containers without voiding the warranty.
For more information on how FasTrack can raise your load average and your profits, call our Ancra Customer Service Department today at 800-233-5138.
- PART# 50530-10
- Quickly and easily convert your truck or trailer to the Lift-A-Deck II system
- Mounts to standard vertical E/A slots on 4” – 6” centers
- Included beam stop at top of track to captivate beams
- Provided 1/4-20 socket head cap ...